Our COVID-Safe Measures
Your safety is our priority
Find out more about what we're doing to protect the health of our clients and our team in the clinic, and keep COVID-19 related risks to an absolute minimum.
- All healthcare settings including Physiotherapy Clinics require all staff, patients and visitors to wear masks while inside the venue as per the current Victorian Government regulations – we appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- You can rest assured that all of our therapists and staff have received vaccinations as per the Victorian Government mandate.
- As we treat a number of high risk members of the community, such as pregnant women and immunocompromised individuals, we require you to be vaccinated against COVID-19 for certain services. If you have chosen not to be vaccinated, please contact our reception team prior to booking an appointment.
In the clinic
- Hand sanitiser is provided in all areas of the clinic, and we ask that you use it upon entry and any other suitable occasion.
- While we have taken every opportunity to promote open ventilation throughout the clinic, where this is not possible we have installed HEPA air purifiers for your safety.
- All contact areas are regularly wiped using a hospital-grade wipe, proven to be effective at eliminating the COVID-19 virus.
Flexible treatment options
- We’re committed to offering telehealth consultations for those who cannot attend face-to-face appointments.
- Book for physiotherapy consultations or exercise sessions.
- Our friendly reception staff are always on hand to answer any questions you may have.